[AZ-Observing] Re: Solar binos

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 03:05:32 +0000

Jeff,
  Those sound really cool!  I made a couple custom filters for my 10 x 50's
from the chunk of Baader film I bought a while back.  Worked great for the
Xmas eclipse.  My trouble with a "quick look" is it usually leads to a
longer look through the 6".  :-)

  I'd like to see the solar binos sometime.  Will you be at the Messier
Marathon?

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman