[AZ-Observing] Re: So I did see a triple nucleus

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:41:08 -0700

This was on Oct 24th. This was a visual observation. I did not use a
camera. One person in S&T's report had thought of a star shining
through, but checked it out and there were no stars in the area. I
definitely saw a triple nucleus that no one else on this list apparently
observed. Even assuming it was a star shining through, it is interesting
that no one in Arizona on Az-Observing reported it.
Stan