[AZ-Observing] Re: So I did see a triple nucleus

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:04:57 -0700

Hi Stan,

Check your images for background stars. The comet has moved through
some fair bright star fields and it can be misleading. Last night it
was hard to tell the core from a star until a later image showed
which was the star, as the core moved relative to the star field.

Are you using your SBIG or DSI Pro for the imaging?

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT