[AZ-Observing] Small Telescope Astronomical Spectroscopy, book is here

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:27:53 -0700

For those observers interested in astronomical spectroscopy, "Small Telescope
Astronomical Spectroscopy" is now available. The pre-publication price is still
good until midnight 30 April 2012. For more information please see:
http://www.hposoft.com/SB/SpectroBook.html
Please note: It has been pointed out there is a typo on the back cover of the
book. It is very minor, but was too late to get corrected. My old eyes missed
it. I leave it as an exercise to find it.

Jeff

Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
(187283)
Counting Photons