[AZ-Observing] Re: Happy Birthday - Steve Coe!!

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:43:30 -0400

Thanks Wayne, Tony, Joe, et al;

I appreciate the birthday greetings.  Tom and Jeannie Clark and I had
peach pie with ice cream.  Their house is being delivered today and
construction starts tomorrow.  Right now I can hear the "back up beeper"
on the tractor that is levelling the land where the house will go.

Lots of fun;
Steve Coe