[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel 27-28 Dec 2002

  • From: "William R Wood" <wmrwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:01:16 -0700

Well, I definitely had a great time on my first trip to Sentinel which was
also my first 2 nighter astro-campout.  Will definitely be back next weekend
or whenever weather permits.  I expecially appreciate all the help and tips
I got from Steve, Thad, Chuck and others.  Since I am just starting to learn
star hopping I need a lot of help :o)

Thanks guys

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ