[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel 27-28 Dec 2002

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:24:57 -0700

Andrew;

You are welcome any time.  We had a fun group and I also want to thank the road
crew:  Thad Robisson, Chuck Akers and Bill Wood.  We chopped some overhanging
branches and really worked for an hour or so on filling in the worst of the
"speed dips" that used to surprise folks as they sped up to get to the
observing session.

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist