[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:37:07 -0700

> Sorry to miss you all at Sentinel. I have the flu and did not want to =
> share it with you.
>                 Joe

Hey Joe and all,

My incertitude tells me that you would've added to the misery of your ailment.
I was up a few times Friday and Saturday and peeked out, and each time it
appeared to be at least partly cloudy with semi-poor transparency.  That and
the non-posting regarding this topic to the group that leads me to believe that
the outing did not fare so well.  Steve, please prove me wrong and tell us that
there is *something* to report........

There's still time, and we've all been good astronomers, so be sure to add
"clear, transparent, and steady skies" to the list you leave for Santa next to
the milk and cookies.  May 2004 bring us the clear, transparent, and steady
skies every bit as good as the rest of the world thinks it is here.

And lastly, please allow me and mine to wish you and yours a dubiously early
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thad