[AZ-Observing] Sedona Observing (maybe)

  • From: "Thom/TFW" <mthomj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:44:45 -0700

Sirius Lookers (Sedona club) will be at the Two Trees site, Friday and
Saturday, May 6th and 7th. (weather permitting) I'll know more as the weekend
approaches. Feel free to join us.
Two Trees Area is between Sedona and Cottonwood, 89A from Sedona to FR 525. FR
525 about 1/3 mile to the Y. Left at the Y (off 525 can't remember the number)
to the RC Aircraft field. We set up in the field on the left before the RC
field. Two Trees Map   Two Trees Topo  (if the links don't work go to the
website) If you are planning on camping at Two Trees be sure to buy a Red Rocks
Pass. I found out that we are a mile inside the pass area. Buy the annual pass
for $20 in case you plan on using the site more often.

"Wisdom denotes the pursuing of the best ends by the best means" Francis
Hutchenson a Scot philosopher

Thom Walczak
623-581-8333
www.siriuslookers.org