[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:43:55 -0700

Temps shouldn't be too bad with all the clouds... forecast says lots of wind
too. What a revolting predicament this is! I'm still packed from Grand Canyon,
hoping to go observing here this wknd and complete test-out of my scope with
the ServoCat/Argo Navis on it. I tested it at GCSP and the first night was
plugged in to wrong serial port with too high a baud and it wouldn't track or
go-to all night. Thought it was a software problem but turned out to be ESO as
usual.

Maybe if I unpack it all from the car it will clear up.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ