[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night

  • From: <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:22:24 -0400

Andrew,

You could always come over to my place and we can bask in the air conditioning
in my home machine shop and make telescope parts for future usage....

:<)

I have spent several days and nights out on that part of the desert in the
june-august time period and don't care to try again unless it is absolutely
clear, something it likely is NOT going to be.

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)