[AZ-Observing] SaguaroAstronomyClubMeetingThisFriday...

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:37:05 -0700

July 19, 2013 7:30p.m. Grand Canyon University 35th Ave. & Camelback, Phoenix
This is our annual event of members short talks on what they’ve been doing in
astronomy.  I promise it will be an amazing event with a little of something
for everyone.  Everyone is welcome to attend—you don’t have to be a member
of SAC to attend meetings.

It’s also a swap meet—so dust off your unused _astronomy_ equipment, books,
chotskies and bring along to sell & trade along with your checkbook and small
denominated cash.

Directions to our meeting room at Grand Canyon University:

I17 to Camelback. West on Camelback to 33rd Avenue (this is a small traffic
lighted intersection just east of the big one on 35th Ave. and Camelback) Right
onto 33rd Ave. which is also an entrance to the university.  Continue to the
guard gate, tell the guards you're there for the astronomy club meeting, turn
left and park.  Walk back toward the guard gate and turn left onto the lighted
pathway; we meet in the last building on the right, the Fleming building.
Enter and follow your ears to our meeting.

Please contact me offline if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Jennifer Polakis, VP

Saguaro Astronomy Club www.saguaroastro.org

M24@xxxxxxx  48o 967~l658