[AZ-Observing] Rho Ophiuchi Mosaic

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:01:44 -0700

I got lucky with the weather in New Mexico last night and was able to squeeze
in enough time to finish my three panel mosaic on the Rho Ophiuchi area around
Antares. This was pretty much close to my final window as next month it will be
borderline low for imaging. Anyway, I have about 15 hours of LRGB on this.
Acquisition was with Maxim and post processing was with PixInsight and
Photoshop.
Here's a link

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/9287114256/