[AZ-Observing] Re: SOFIA Project

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:57:50 -0700

Rick Tejera wrote:

>To that end, Ted has indicated the best thing we could do is to let our
>congress men know that we as a community support this mission. I've had Stan
>create a link on our webpage with a sample letter that can be used as a
>template to write your elected officials.

To add to this I would suggest not sending a duplicate, or something
very close, to the sample letter. I was listening to, I think, an NPR
discussion recently, and I was struck by the fact that doubt was placed
on the authenticity of many letters because they were identical or
almost identical.
Stan G. (the other Stan)