[AZ-Observing] SH2-155 (The Cave Nebula) in narrowband

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:57:18 -0700

Hi,

I did an LRGB version of this earlier and went ahead and got the narrowband
data as well. I posted two palettes. I will probably post both separately
but was interested in what people thought. The bottom image is the
traditional Hubble Palette. The top image is the CFHT (Canada, France Hawaii
Telescope) Palette. I was kind of curious what people thought of the CFHT
palette. It brings out more of the reds because of the mapping of HA to red.
I think they both have their charms but was curious what others think.

Thanks for looking and comments and suggestions are welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/SH155_NB.htm

Bernard