[AZ-Observing] Re: SBIG Camera

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:30:15 -0700

Hi Stan,

While I do not have a SBIG camera I would think the problem most
likely a cable or software problem. You did not say what software you
are using. I know there are several programs that allow control of
the filter wheel. Try a different cable, look for bent pins.  Explore
the software and make sure everything is set up properly.

Good luck.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins