[AZ-Observing] Reminder--Jack Newton this Friday.

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:04:08 -0600

> Please join Saguaro Astronomy Club in welcoming Jack Newton to the =
Arizona Science Center's Dorrance Planetarium on Friday November 19th @ =
7:30.
>=20
> The Science Center is located in downtown Phoenix at the Heritage & =
Science Park, between 7th & 5th Streets North of Washington.
>=20
> Take 7th _Street_ to Washington, West on Washington 1 block, Right =
onto 5th Street.  Park in the parking garage that is directly behind the =
Heritage & Science park, entrance off of 5th Street.  Bring your ticket =
in for validation to reduce your parking fee to $1.00.
>=20
> We will be meeting at The Friday's Front Row Sports Grill at Bank One =
Ballpark for dinner before the meeting at 5:30.
>=20
> It is a short walk from the parking garage to B.O.B., just l.5 blocks =
South to Jefferson.  Use the Jefferson entrance to BOB take the elevator =
to Friday's--you'll see when you get there.  If you plan to join us for =
dinner please be there by 5:30 to enable us to get back to the Science =
Center for Jack's Presentation.
directly at kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or  602 378-2496