[AZ-Observing] Re: Leonid Peak

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:09:36 -0800

Well, you did better than me. At around 1 am I saw about 4. It was
slightly breezy and so I took my reclining lawn chair on the landing of
the observatory to get some protection. It was a cool evening and so I
used my 5 degree rated sleeping bag. It was so comfortable I fell asleep
during most of the morning. I woke at around 4:30 but did not see much.
Stan