[AZ-Observing] Re: Really crazy Sentinel plans

  • From: "William R Wood" <wrwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:15:42 -0700

Steve,

You may not be crazy at all.  NWS forecast now says:

THURSDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY... HIGHS IN THE MID 70S TO LOWER 80S... LIGHT WIND.
THURSDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR... LOWS IN THE UPPER 30S TO UPPER 40S
FRIDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY AND COOLER... HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S TO MID 70S
FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR AND BREEZY... LOWS IN THE LOWER 40S TO LOWER
50S.
SATURDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY...WINDY AND COOLER... HIGHS IN THE LOWER TO UPPER
60S.
SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR...WINDY AND COOLER... LOWS IN THE MID 30S TO
MID 40S

Windy is not good so if this forecast holds I will switch my plans to
Thursday and Friday night and forget Saturday night.

Regards,

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ