[AZ-Observing] Really crazy Sentinel plans

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:39:34 -0700

Howdy folks;
Well, it appears that the weather might cooperate for this weekend.  With that
as a possibility I want to make maximum use of this opportunity.  So, I am
going to try and make it a three nighter at Sentinel.  I don't have classes to
teach on Fridays this term, so I will leave after my night school classes are
done on Thursday night and make my way to Sentinel, probably arriving there
around 10 PM.  I would love some company if there are any other astro-nuts who
want to join in the fun.

Looking forward to a good crowd and a fun weekend.

See ya there;
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org