[AZ-Observing] Re: Radians?

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:00:39 -0700

Beevo, et al;

Dave Fredericksen has a 10mm Radian and it is an excellent eyepiece, =
good
contrast, flat field of view, stars are points across the entire field =
of
view.  Besides the obvious price drawback, the only thing I can saw is =
that
they are a somewhat narrow field eyepiece.  However, that is quite
irrelevant if you plan to use them on the Moon and planets.

Steve Coe