[AZ-Observing] Radians?

  • From: "azrascal" <azrascal1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:22:15 -0700

Is anybody(stupid question I suppose) familiar with Televue Radians?  I have
been thinking of acquiring a 10mm for planetary observing with my 10" Dob.
While I have a 10mm Sirius Plössel, I was wondering if a Radians would give me
sharper views across the entire FOV.
                                            Phil S.

"To consider the Earth the only populated
world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert
that in an entire field sown with millet only one grain will grow."
     Metrodorus (d.277)