[AZ-Observing] Re: Q. re message timing

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:01:22 -0700

On Mon, 14 May 2001 19:05:54 -0700, Wil Milan wrote:

> The message below was posted on Sunday morning at 10am, but did not show up
> on the list until late Monday. Is there something going on with the list
> server, or was there something unusual about the message?

Probably, but I'ver heard nothing.  I had a message go through with
similar times.  Extracted from your message's header (and trimmed,
read from the bottom up):

2001 10:00:42 -0700

So it appears the Freelists server was down until Monday morning, then
took several hours to deliver the message.

        -Paul
---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.