[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel May 19th

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:12:21 -0700

> I'm planning on Sentinel the 19th.  I think my daughter (0.12 century
> old) is going to go along too.
>
> Joe

I'm looking forward to hitting dark sky, it seems like forever since I've
gotten a good long night out.  Who else is heading out?  I can leave around
4:30 or so, so a convoy isn't out of the question.  (Rick, McDonald's off of
I10 around 4:50ish?)

Thad

Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.