[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Sites and Way-Points

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:44:16 -0700

Paul, it appears you already have Vekol Road on your map.

An additional EVAC observing site is Picketpost.  The actual observing site
is a parking lot at  33d 16m 19.0s  111d 10m 38.6s .  The waypoint at the
exit from the highway leading to the site is at 33d 16m 23.8  111d 11m 5.9s
.

Boyce Thompson is another observing site.  The observing site is a sizeable
parking lot.  My readings from where I last set up on that parking lot was
33d 16m 47.8s  111d 09m 36.5s

Randy Peterson