[AZ-Observing] Observing Sites and Way-Points

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:40:25 -0700

I'm putting together a vector drawing of Arizona with observing sites:

    http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/arizona.pdf

You'll notice that I-40 is missing and I-15 isn't finish.  This is a work
in progress.

The interstate freeways will be pretty much the limit of my inputting from
maps.  The other highways and roads will have to come from GPS gathered
data.

If anyone has way points to observing sites from the interstate, could you
please send them to me.

I'd also like to add the highways, but I expect it would take 10 to 20
way-points per minute, going slow, or multiple trips to map the
non-straight sections of the road.

Only SAC sites are currently plotted, because that's the only data I had.
Please send data to the tenths of minutes (111 43.9, 32 27.7).

        -Paul