[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Report from Griffin Ranch May 30, 2011

  • From: <bsanden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 20:34:27 -0700

Stirring account of an amazing night Paul.

I remember when we were all fresh into the hobby and making our best attempts
to convey the splendor of a nighttime observing run via articles in the SAC
newsletters.  Back then the thrill and awe of discovery came through with every
sentence.  You've captured that again and its gotten me primed for my next deep
sky run.

Thanks!