[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:46:39 -0700

Yah - forecasts for tomorrow night are completely clear, pretty much on
all the services...

From:  dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:50:15  -0700

Well according to Clear Sky Clock it looks like Cherry Rd  will be the best

opportunity with the least amount of cloud  activity.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/20/2014 10:16:49 P.M.  US Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi   Dwight -
Sunday would be better if that's possible , but if you're a   definite for
tomorrow night let me know and I'll join you   there.

Thanks,
Eric

On Jun 20, 2014 9:03 PM,   "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
I'm likely to go to Cherry Rd for Tomorrow   night.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/20/2014 7:34:49 P.M.  US  Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi All   -
For  those not able to go to Fred's meadow..... anyone possibly  going  to
a  more southerly venue, e.g. Cherry Road or even  Griffin Ranch?    Hoping
to finish the Herschel list this week -  Sunday, Monday or   Tuesday....
I've only got one night, but can  be flexible (just not  the  26th).

Thanks  much,
Eric

send  personal replies to the author, not the list.