[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DBogan3220@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 04:50:15 -0400 (EDT)

Well according to Clear Sky Clock it looks like Cherry Rd will be the best
opportunity with the least amount of cloud activity.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/20/2014 10:16:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Dwight -
Sunday would be better if that's possible , but if you're a  definite for
tomorrow night let me know and I'll join you  there.

Thanks,
Eric

On Jun 20, 2014 9:03 PM,  "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I'm likely to go to Cherry Rd for Tomorrow  night.

Dwight

In a message dated 6/20/2014 7:34:49 P.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi All  -
For  those not able to go to Fred's meadow..... anyone possibly going  to
a  more southerly venue, e.g. Cherry Road or even Griffin Ranch?    Hoping
to finish the Herschel list this week - Sunday, Monday or   Tuesday....
I've only got one night, but can be flexible (just not  the  26th).

Thanks much,
Eric