[AZ-Observing] OT: Movin'

  • From: "Herb York" <herb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:26:29 -0800

Paula and I bought a home in Sonoita as a temporary home while waiting for
an easement issue to be resolved on the place we will eventually move to in
the San Rafael Valley (Lord willin' and the creek don't rise). Hope to meet
some of the folks we have only talked to on the phone and get some of those
dark Arizona skies SOON.
Our son Ray will be heading things up at the shop in Anacortes in our
absence and we plan to be online and on phone while we are in Sonoita.
We are packing now and should be on the road late next week so maybe by next
new moon I'll be able to set a scope or two up and get some imaging in.
Can't wait.
Thank you
Herb York

---