[AZ-Observing] Re: OT: Movin'

  • From: Russell Chmela~ <rchmela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:32:22 -0700

Anyway having lived my entire life in the North West I told Paula we need to
get a handbook on Arizona creatures and plants that can KILL.
The most dangerous animal where we live now are humans. <g>
Thank you and Chris and Andrew for the welcome.
Herb and Paula York

  Herb:

    The most dangerous ones here are also two-legged, just the
same as there.
    Shake out your shoes before putting them on, and don't use
the loo' in the night without turning on the light and seeing
who's there before sittin.

    Congrats on your new home! Let me guess- October to June
in Sonoita and summer in Anacortes? ;-)

  Russ (Happy ATWB customer) C

--

---