[AZ-Observing] Re: Now RTMC

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:57:25 -0700

Now that I am on the subject of RTMC, I won't be going this year. They
have done away with catered meals and meal tickets. Now one has to buy
from a vendor(s) for a cost anywhere from $5 to $15. There is
considerable uncertainty about the whole affair. There was not much said
about it in the registration material, although I am sure some of the
insider(s) in this list will have something more to say to defend RTMC's
action. There are a lot of people who attend who bring their own food
and so this won't affect them, but I need to count on being fed good. I
am still a growing boy (although you wouldn't notice it looking at me
:-) ). It was about 3-4 years ago they started having problems with the
catered food. It appears it has become even worse (the problems), hence
the new food arrangement.
Stan