[AZ-Observing] NGC 7000

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-astroimaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:50:40 -0700

I recently got a new CGM VX mount and a 6 inch Celestron. Over the past few
nights i mounted my Canon 60 DA on the mount and did 63, 180 second exposures
(3 hours+) on the North American and Pelican. This was done with no guiding,
just tracking and from my home in Phoenix. I shot this at ISO 800, F6.3 and at
100mm.
Here's the link and thanks for looking.

Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/14327630900/