[AZ-Observing] Re: More Coke Oven Pictures - One more thing...

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:08:17 -0700

Now that I've intruded on this email list with such an off-topic post, let
me metion one last thing about our Land Rover club.  We are not snobs or
elitists about our trucks and we are happy to let anybody who has an offroad
vehicle join our trail rides.  Half the trucks in yesterday's ride were not
Land Rovers.  Here is our schedule of events if anyone's interested:

http://www.azlro.org/adventure.php?sid=upcoming&pageTitle=upcoming%20adventures

You just have to make sure your truck is up to the difficulty of the trail
being run on that day.

Jon