[AZ-Observing] Re: More Coke Oven Pictures

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:35:33 -0700

Jon Christensen wrote:

>Ooops!   Sorry, wrong club  :-).
>
>Jon Christensen

    Not at all Jon. I have enjoyed this part of your website as well. I
have n Xterra  myself and I know your vehicle is far and away ahead of
it. Do you have a Ham radio it it? I have been trying to convert the
CB'ers in our club over to Ham as the range is very different. So far
three of us use it when traveling to and from star parties. I talked to
a astronomer in Payson while driving down to Sentinel and when I reached
the turnoff he told me that he also needed to sign off so he could go
outside and open this dome.

  It is a small world after all.

Clear Skies
Andrew Goodwin