[AZ-Observing] MikeZ: looking for Superwedge pier plate designs

  • From: Mike Zele <mikezele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:44:46 -0500

   Can anyone share their Superwedge pier plate designs with me? I am looking
to have a machinist make a set of pier plates (two plates) that can hold my
LX200 Classic 10" SCT on a Superwedge that will be mounted on top of a 10-12"
diameter cement pier post. I have seen some quick sketches online that show the
location of the Superwedge holes but I have not seen anything detailed enough
that I could hand over to a machinist to get the plates made for me.

 I would greatly appreciate any help you can give!

MikeZ
tel. 1-602-944-7919
www.funinaltaz.weebly.com