[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade Super Deals

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:10:53 -0700

Those EW's are underwritten by a third party anyway. No manufacturer
underwrites their own extended warranties any more. Insurance companies do that
under the manufacturer's name.

In fact, a huge stink occurred in the 1980's when the biggest EW company in
residential air conditioning went bust, leaving hundreds of thousands of
homeowners without the protection they paid for. New federal laws were passed
(of course) to prevent that from ever happening again.

Right....

So, anyway, Beevo, I'll sell you one!  <evil smirk here>

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory