[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade Super Deals

  • From: Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:58:55 -0700

The Meade debacle has been discussed in the Cats & Casses section in the Cloudy
Night Forums for some time now: ~ 60 pages worth.  A few of the regular
contributors to that discussion appear to be well-versed in the matters such as
Meade is facing and it does not look good for that company.  The announcement
of their headed direction/demise is expected to occur soon.

Bob Christ