[AZ-Observing] Re: Mars and the Moon

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:41:09 -0700

Thanks for the information, Mike. Looks like I was only 8 minutes late in
catching the smallest angle of separation from my location. And thanks for
pointing out the errors in the caption --- I brain-farted (can you say that
here?) the decimal points. Heck, the full Moon is bright enough as is and I
certainly wouldn't want to deal with anything larger!

Sam