[AZ-Observing] Re: Marathon Weather

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:21:03 -0700

Attached is the sky clock for the Marathon site. Looks pretty good compared
to what it showed yesterday.  Last night the clouds here in Phoenix hung on
until about 10 PM then cleared. The Sky clock shows clouds until 9 PM then
clearing. What would the worst case could be? A first place of around 35 to
50 objects and more social time? Could be worse, I've been at contests with
gale winds and all we did was sit in our trucks and try to stay warm.
Tonight should be fun...