[AZ-Observing] Re: M16 - Hubble Palette

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:02:45 -0700

Good spot Howard...
I did not see it. I had asked Mike where the remote was, but did not see a
reply.
Then I saw where a couple more people asked.....   and still no reply from
Mike.
I'm starting to think..... he is wondering why we asked.
Then I see your response (which we all seem to agree with...). And up pops
Benson.
But how did you know ???
So I read the prior messages.  And there it is......   Hiding in plain sight
!!!
Got to remember....   Read the whole message !!!

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell  (602) 908-9092