[AZ-Observing] Re: M16 - Hubble Palette

  • From: George Kolb <geokolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:08:52 -0700

Mike,

Wonderful image.  M16 is a perfect match for using narrowband imaging and the
Hubble Palette, otherwise the majority of the background is overwhelmed with
the color red due to the extensive H II region.  You certainly devoted enough
imaging time to it!  Looks like your remote site is dialed in nicely.  Thanks,
George

Sent from my iPad