[AZ-Observing] Looking for John Fox

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:15:09 -0700

At the October SAC meeting, John Fox ordered a RASC Observer’s Handbook (2013
Ed).
Unfortunately, he was not at the Nov SAC meeting to claim it.
I have been trying to contact John, but am unable to locate a good email,
phone, or address for him.

John…. If you reading this… please send me a private email.
Anyone knowing John, if you know how I can contact him, please send me a
private email.

Thanks.

David M. Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx