[AZ-Observing] Ready for SAC Holiday party

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 14:12:17 -0700

Howdy all;

I am just getting it all together to start driving into the big city
for the SAC Holiday party at Matt's.  I do need a shower before all
that.

I put some images of club members and astronomy stuff onto a USB drive.
Matt says he has a screen to view it on as a slideshow.  If you have
some shots, bring them along and we can show it all.

See ya there;
Steve Coe