[AZ-Observing] Re: Lodestar

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:01:38 -0700

On 05/19/14 17:45, Albert Barr wrote:

> I am selling a Starlight Xpress Lodestar guide camera. It's in perfect shape
> and if someone local wanted it I would sell it for $350.00.

  I have no affiliation with Albert, but I'll chime in to say that if
you're looking for a guide camera, these cameras have a very good
reputation and Albert's price is below the market value for a used
Lodestar in good condition. I picked one up (at a higher price) through
Cloudy Nights last October, and I've been quite happy with it.

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx