[AZ-Observing] M81-M82 w/ SN2014J

  • From: Darren Johnson <greyseer1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:12:31 -0700

I started getting the data for this image on New Years Day, but bad weather
precluded me from finishing it before the supernova appeared in it.  The
majority of the data does have the SN in it, but not quite all, so a little
manhandling was needed to make it come out properly in the final image.
At any rate, comments, questions, suggestions and criticisms are all
welcome - I'm still quite new to this and learning each step of the way.

http://astrob.in/full/97264/0/

D Johnson