[AZ-Observing] Re: Jupiter Impact Mark

  • From: "george mastry" <gmastry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:54:25 -0700

I was back in Michigan when S/L hit Jupiter, my 8-inch Dob could see
nothing. But I had the old 6-foot satellite dish. I knew that SBS-6 used to
carry stuff from Universities and got lucky as one showed the hits on their
computer connected to the telescope. Don't remember where it came from,
Wisconsin comes to mind for some reason. Glad you could see it, Jeremy, it
will probably be gone by the time it clears up out here in A.J.-George
Mastry