[AZ-Observing] Re: Jennifer's confluence info please

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:54:24 -0700

Steve,
Sounds about right to me, based on what Jennifer presented at the last
SAC meeting.  It was evidently publicized in the French magazine,
"Astronomie".  I did not catch the name of the author of the article...
Hopefully, Jennifer will share the full citation....
I am sure it is visible in binoculars (although I have not tried for it
myself....)  No. 114 is good!  Spelling is correct; also designated by
the French author as "Polakis 1".
Gene (17250)