[AZ-Observing] Re: Insanity Attack

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:26:57 -0700

I have gotten over my insanity attack and will not be making the trip. I
decided the expense did not justify the amount of time I would spend
there. I am sorry to all those doubly insane members of this group (who
would have to be more insane than me) who were eagerly considering
making the trip(sure); driving much longer than necessary to get to
decent dark skies, spending probably about $100 in gas money and other
expenses, freezing your butt off at 8000 ft ele., and all this to go to
a site you have never been to before. One would really have to be insane
to do this.  :-)
Stan