[AZ-Observing] Grand Canyon Star Party 2012 reservations

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:35:51 -0700

Hi Everyone,
  Announcing the opening of volunteers for the 2012 Grand Canyon Star Party
event for those reserving their own lodging.  The event will be held June
16-23, 2012.  I need your reservations before January 1, 2012, and you need to
reserve your spot at the North Rim soon because they fill up fast.
  I'm adding a few telescopes to the Bright Angel Point Trailhead again this
year, and I'd like people to volunteer specifically for those spots.  Security,
lights and other previous concerns are being addressed, so it should be a more
comfortable setting next year.  Think of it as the old "Lower Field" at Yavapai
Point at the South Rim.
  So, get back to me asap to reserve your spot, then get on the horn to the
North Rim for a cabin or campsite!

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com